MedRespond, creator of on-line health care communications using artificial intelligence, search and streaming media is seeking a Frontend Software Developer to develop, test, and maintain web based applications. Position requires attendance at our office a minimum of 3 days a week.
The qualified candidate will write new program code using approved specifications, synchronize video and text indexes, analyze performance of the software and take action to correct faults based on client feedback and the approval of the project manager. The individual must have a high attention to detail, initiative, and commitment to quality through peer review.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Development and ongoing support of client websites and platform used to deliver them
- Development and ongoing support of internal business systems
- Perform testing to ensure applications performance and accuracy
- Keep clear and concise documentation of project information and status
- Collaborate with internal staff to ensure the accuracy of online content
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines.
- One or more years of experience in Software Development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred, credit given for experience
- Experience developing web applications across various platforms
- Experience working with PHP, Bootstrap, JSON, XML
- Strong UI design skills
- Skilled creating and editing images using PhotoShop
- Significant experience in testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work in a fast-paced constantly changing environment
- Ability to work in a structured and non-structured work environment
Additional Desired Qualifications
- Experience developing applications using the LAMP stack
- Experience with PHP frameworks such as CodeIgniter and Laravel
- Relational database skills – MySQL preferred
- Experience with web hosting management and administration
- LAMP command line experience
Send Resume and Salary Requirements to email@example.com